Dr. Maher Al Ahdab is a leading, double-board certified plastic surgeon. He is one of the most trusted names in the cosmetic surgery industry and has clinics in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and Dubai, UAE. Voted the best plastic surgeon in Riyadh in 2017, he has treated celebrities, entrepreneurs and high-profile VIPs, and also appeared in various television networks. Today Dr. Maher Alahdab shares his top skin care tips to keep your skin glowing even when traveling.
DON´T FORGET THESE SKIN CARE TIPS!
Travelling can be stressful, not just for your mind, but also for the body. Changing climates and exposure to different elements can wreak havoc on the skin. Follow these skin care tips to keep your skin at its optimum:
- Moisturize – Apply generously before flying, and every day, no matter what kind of climate you are in.
- Minimize make-up – Make-up dehydrates the skin faster, so try to stay away from it as much as possible. Fresh skin looks and feels better.
- Use mist – Keep a mist spray handy for a quick refresh during long trips.
- Keep a blotter handy – A quick dab on oily skin can help remove excess oil quickly without having to wash.
- Don’t forget the eyes and lips – A lip balm and moisturizer for the eye should be part of your beauty kit.
- Lubricate the eyes – When traveling for long distances, we tend to pass the time reading or watching in-flight movies. It’s important to lubricate the eyes with drops to ensure they don’t get red and watery.
- Keep it clean – Keep your hands away from your face to avoid passing germs, and follow a strict cleansing routine to keep your skin fresh.
- Get rest – Rested skin is always beautiful. Enjoy your holiday, but also get a good night’s sleep so you are relaxed and your face will show it.
LIKED THIS ARTICLE?
Then for sure, you will like these ones too!