We all love Christmas, even if it is only for the days off, the presents and the festive mood. If you are religious, it is a fantastic time to reflect, give thanks for our beautiful life, spend quality time with friends and family and think about what is coming next.
If you don’t know what to wear for this occasion. Fear not! Dubai Fashion News editors come to the rescue. We have prepared a new look called Christmas Fiesta, part of “The Look” series to give you some inspiration and ideas.
This time we went with black, because it is a classic and it looks good on absolutely everyone. So, the main piece, it is a black dress from designer Zac Posen.
CHRISTMAS FIESTA .. CHEERS!
Here is the list of pieces in case you want to replicate them as in the look.
- Black Melissa Gown from Zac Posen. Made from silk, with a deep V-neck and fully open back and halter straps. The gown has a daisy lace design throughout.
- Shoes from Christian Louboutin are to die for. The sexy T-strap silhouette in lustrous black suede with the gorgeous red soles are beautiful and versatile. The shoes have a coy leather bow detail behind the ankle that makes them super cute.
- Velvet Clutch from Ann Taylor. It has a huge grosgrain Bow in the front and satin rope.
- Beautiful choker done with Velvet and 2 metals to choose from: Silver or Gold. Sexy and daring!
- Earrings Dolce & Gabbana style, with Swarovski Drop and clip back closure.
- Make up The Lustrous Glow Foundation from Gucci is designed to create a radiant complexion with a soft glow. Each drop of formula contains a precise ratio of luminous oil, powders, and polymers. The lightweight texture is designed to spread smoothly across the skin’s surface for an even coverage. On top of that it has Spf 25 to protect you from the sun exposure.
- Christmas Kiss Lipstick from Estee Lauder- Limited Edition. With this kind of red, you will look astonishing and sexy.
Enjoy your fiestas and send us your pictures with your beautiful looks to firstname.lastname@example.org.