Dubai Fashion News team is always with the radar on looking for new cool products. We fell in love with this one we found at Kickstarter and had to share it with you. You may think that the FYB or Follow your bliss Smart Handbag is very pretty and made of premium leather as many other bags. But, it’s much more than that!
Today´s lifestyle ask from us to be hyper connected and always on the go. This bag will help you charge your phone, and make sure your bag is secured and far from the wrong hands.
WHAT WE LIKE FROM FOLLOW YOUR BLISS SMART HANDBAG
Here are 6 reasons why we loved this Follow Your Bliss Smart Handbag:
- Charge your Smart devices wherever you are. It has a Qi-certified wireless charging pocket. You just need to put the phone in the pocket and it will be charging.
- Your bag will only open for you. A simple touch of your finger will unlock your bag quickly exactly like your phone ! It has a biometric security system that stores up to 100 different fingerprints. And you can unlock it with bluetooth too.
- Losing your bag is now something of the past because it has a bluetooth proximity system that will send you an alert when you get far from your bag.
- You don’t need to stress out for your credit cards because they’re secure!. The RFID system in the card holder section will protect your credit card and other sensitive information.
- You won’t lose your stuff because every object has its own place with all the compartments for folders, for laptop and a lot pockets! We are control freaks and order is key.
- We love the designs and the colours. There are two handbag designs: a city bag for everyday and a travel tote for traveling or if you simply love big bags. Two colours are available black and white. Classic and timeless.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
When we are discovering a new product from Kickstarter, we always love to find out who’s behind the project. The founder and creator of the Follow your Bliss Smart Handbag is Dani Richeson.
Dani travels a lot. Through her personal experience, she identified the limitations that women can encounter while working and travelling. So she wanted to find a product that can limit the inconveniences and anxieties that women can have.
Her aim was to design a bag that keeps women secure and confident and that allows them to focus on what’s important.
If you are in love with this bag like us or believe in projects like these, you can click on the link to order your bag and support the project!
Would you want to have these bags in the UAE? Dubai Fashion News is considering having an online shop and we are happy to listen to your product requests. Just email us to firstname.lastname@example.org.